Join The AASL
The AASL is a community-based, competitive youth travel soccer league serving forty communities in the northern half of Ohio. Communities range from as far west as Sandusky, east to Mentor and south to Wooster. Last season over 3,700 players and coaches registered to play on 235 teams.
AASL is a proud member of the Ohio Youth Soccer Association - North (OYSA-N)
The following is a brief summary of requirements for participating in the AASL:
- Teams must be entered from a community organization. Individual teams are not accepted.
- A participating community must have their own soccer fields to host home games.
- Communities pay a one-time $100.00 initial membership fee.
- The league is set up in age and division brackets. New teams to the league must enter in the "B" division or lower and earn their way to the "A" division. Division brackets are re-evaluated every season based on the final end of season results.
- League meetings are mandatory and fines are assessed if a representative from the community does not attend.
- Ages U8 through U14 are offered in the fall and spring seasons. A separate high school league is organized in the summer.
- League games are typically played on Sunday afternoons with one or two weeknight games per season.